JEEVAYOGAM

BOOKS

Forum

Forum Home > World Festivals > Ayudha Pooja (Arm Festival)

Sivamathi M. Mathiyalagan
Site Owner

Many arms (weapons) are used to make human life wealth. Many times for man his body parts like hand, leg, mouth........ is used as weapons for him in row of outer things like knife, sickle, scissors. If man uses the weapons (Outer objects) properly, wealth for life and if uses improper damages happens, like that man must use self weapons properly.

Especially if man knows to handle the weapon “Mouth” properly, life will be rich of amazement. Each festival guides to live Bliss not only by purifying Puram but also to purify The Agam. As going in guidance way, we will be developed without pain by knowing way. 

"Let us use Weapons properly to live proper."

--

Mathi

October 31, 2014 at 8:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Anjammal

If each person knows to use the weapon "Mouth" properly, everything will be clear. Thanks.

--

Anjammal .....

October 31, 2014 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Weapons are of two types. One is Outer weapon and the other is inner weapon.

Outer weapon is needed for Body Soul (Bio) life.

Inner weapon is needed for Soul (Bio) Body life.

So, Ayudha Pooja festival is created to know about these two types of special forms.

Let us understand the special forms of God contact clearly.

Thanks to All and Thanks to The Universe Creator.

--

Mathi

October 31, 2014 at 10:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Subramaniyan R

I have known to use the weapons out properly, like that I will start to take efforts for using inner weapons proper. Thanks for your message.

--

Subramaniyan

October 31, 2014 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Narayanan

We usually celebrate Ayudha Pooja by keeping weapons in front of God. But you have explained more and detailed messages of it. Thank You.

--

Narayanan Arunachallam 8)

October 31, 2014 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nagajothi A

While using the weapons improper out the wounds will be held for us, as like that if we use the inner weapon like mouth improper it will make wounds within us and also with the person to whome we are contacting. So let us use the words properly. Thank God.

--

A. Nagajothi

October 31, 2014 at 10:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gopalakrishnan

Ayudha Pooja is festival of giving more importance to the work we do at our country in which doing work is considered as God. Thank God.

--

S.Gopalakrishnan

October 31, 2014 at 11:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vijayalakshmi Elangovan

Like celebrating Ayudha Pooja by cleaning weapons, I have to renovate the dust within me by God Grace. Thanks God.

--

K.Vijayalakshmi

October 31, 2014 at 11:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Murugan

Ayudha Pooja is celebrated for using each thing with God worship. Like that let us use our each thought by renovating. Thank God.

--

Murugan

October 31, 2014 at 11:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jayaseelan L

I have known the weapon which is outer. But the weapon within us is needed to be used proper for refinement of our life. If each man comes to use this weapon proper in his life there will be no need of troubles and worries.

Thank You and Thank God.

--

November 3, 2014 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Meenakshi Hariharan

Our ancestars said "Let us do weapons" for making our life wealth. Through Ayudha Pooja, let us realize that we must use weapons only for making our life wealth. Thank You and Thank God.

--

Meenakshi

November 5, 2014 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swarna Munikrishnan

Using the weapon carefully makes our life carefree. So let us use the weapon with care and make our life best. Thanks.

--
Swarna
November 7, 2014 at 10:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nagalakshmi T

Pooja Speicial. Thank you sir.

--

T.Nagalakshmi

November 17, 2014 at 7:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pennammal R

There are each peculiar things to be known through festivals that makes us to mold our life.

--

November 20, 2014 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ayyampillai

Festivals are known for enjoyment. But behind those enjoyment there are many many messages to be used in life for the life to make reform. I think your post is exposing one of these message. Thanks.

--

Ayyampillai

November 27, 2014 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nagalakshmi T

If we celebrate Ayudhu Pooja as World Festival, its welness will be known by everyone. Thanks.

--

T.Nagalakshmi

December 1, 2014 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Each festival announces and makes to realize each eminence rich messages. So let us know and use those eminence rich messages for our life to become eminence. Thanks to The Universe Creator.

--

Mathi

December 21, 2014 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gayathri

Sivamathi M. Mathiyalagan at December 21, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Each festival announces and makes to realize each eminence rich messages. So let us know and use those eminence rich messages for our life to become eminence. Thanks to The Universe Creator.

Knowing the message that is announced by festivals is rare than this it is very rare to use those in life. Let us come out by sparking those rarity. Thanks.

--

M. Gayathri.........:)

December 23, 2014 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Subramani

I wish Advance Happy Christmas for everyone.

--

Subramani

December 24, 2014 at 10:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Arjunan K

I wish everyone Marry Christmas !

--

December 25, 2014 at 8:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
Jeevayogam